Habits During Pregnancy That Can Cultivate To Make Your Baby Smarter
Everybody would agree that a baby’s life starts right from conception, everything your baby would be can be need to grow into a successful individual can be molded right from conception. The moment you get pregnant you become responsible for another human being’s wellbeing.
Do you also know that even during pregnancy the mother can start training their babies to be smarter. Your lifestyle during your pregnancy is not only instrumental in the physical growth and development of your baby but also the intellectual development of your baby.
There are several tips that would be needed to make your baby smarter even before he/she is born.
- Pregnant women are advised to rub their bump because it not only increases the bond with your baby it also helps soothe the nervous system of the baby . The first sense a baby develops is the sense of touch, this is the only physical interaction the baby has with his/her parent before the baby is born.
- Listening to music is also good for not only the mother but also the baby. We know that our baby can hear us even from the womb and so when we are listening to music to relax we can also put our headphones on our bump so the baby can also listen. Soft and soothing music helps create a calm and relaxed environment for the baby in the womb.
- We have heard that what we eat also affects our babies while we are pregnant but do you also know that what you hear and see also affects your baby. Always surround yourself with positivity throughout your pregnancy, try to avoid watching violent movies or horror movies.
- Talk to your baby bump. It is important that you talk to your baby while you are still pregnant, sing to your baby, read bedtime stories to your baby also.
- Take a walk in the sun. Taking at least 20 minutes walks in the sun will give you access to a natural source of vitamin D from the sun which will also benefit your baby. Vitamin D plays a vital role in development and growth of your baby's bones.
- Diet also plays a large role in not only the physical growth and development of your baby but also the intellectual growth of your baby. Make sure you eat a nutritious and balanced meal and recommended by your doctor. Avoid alcohol and spicy foods.