Do You Know That These Factors Can Affect Infertility In Women?
There are various factors that lead to female infertility, you may not be aware of these factors until you experience difficulties when trying to conceive. Even though we have heard it a lot of times and some of us refuse to acknowledge it, age is one of most important factors of infertility in women, women are born with all the eggs they will ever have, and as we age, the quantity and the quality of those eggs both decline.
Some other factors that affect fertility in women are:
This is when a woman does not ovulate at all or she ovulates infrequently. It is responsible for infertility in about 1 in 4 couples who can't get pregnant. When the hypothalamus or the pituitary gland cannot properly regulate the reproductive hormones can cause ovulation disorders.
Other ovulation disorder problems are:
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) causes a hormonal imbalance that affects ovulation. Also, it causes insulin resistance and obesity, abnormal hair growth on the face or body, and acne. PCOS is the most common cause of infertility in women.
- Hypothalamic dysfunction, this is caused by too much stress (emotional or physical) & very high or very low body weight can affects the work of the hypothalamus and thus affect ovulation. When you start to have irregular or absent periods, this is a sign of hypothalamic dysfunction.
- Premature ovarian failure, this disorder is usually caused by an autoimmune response or by premature loss of eggs from your ovary (possibly from genetics or chemotherapy). In POF, the ovary no longer produces eggs and it lowers estrogen production when a woman is below 40 years.
- Too much prolactin, the pituitary gland may cause excess production of prolactin, which reduces estrogen production and may cause infertility. This problem can equally be caused by medications you're using to treat another disease.
Damage to fallopian tubes (tubal infertility)
Damaged or blocked fallopian tubes stops the male sp*rm from getting to the egg or block the passage of the fertilized egg into the uterus. Fallopian tube damage or blockage can be caused by the following:
- Pelvic tuberculosis
- Pelvic inflammatory disease - This is a uterus & Fallopian tubes infection caused by chlamydia, gonorrhea or other sexually transmitted infections.
- Previous surgery in the abdomen or pelvis, including surgery for ectopic pregnancy, in which a fertilized egg implants and develops in a Fallopian tube instead of the uterus.
Endometriosis is an often painful disorder in which tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus the endometrium grows outside your uterus. This extra tissue growth and the surgical removal of it can cause scarring, which may block fallopian tubes and keep the egg and sperm from uniting.
Uterine or cervical causes
Several uterine or cervical causes, like fibroid, endometriosis, & cervical stenosis, can impact fertility by interfering with implantation or increasing the likelihood of a miscarriage:
Oftentimes, one may never know the cause of infertility. Several problems in both couples can lead to it. It may disappointing to not know what is wrong with you, but these problems may often correct themselves, with time.
You can get rid of these factors and become pregnant...fast...using the FERTILITY BOOST pack.
The FERTILITY BOOST pack is a natural supplement containing liquid and tablet component that detoxifies, restores, and improves your reproductive function to facilitate your getting pregnant.
You can place your order now and it will be delivered right to your doorstep...anywhere in Nigeria. Instructions on how to use all the components will be given to you once you place and receive your order.
To ORDER for any of these wellness packs, following the guidelines below:
- Phone number
- Delivery date
Delivery available nationwide. Payment on delivery is available. Call, text, or WhatsApp: 2348033840755. To your health and wellness.
Mr Femi Apata
Health Educator & Researcher
Health Educator & Researcher
Disclaimer: All components of the "Natural Wellness pack" are products of Forever Living Products.