Gifts To Get That Special Man In Your Life This Father's Day
Would you agree with me that fathers don't get celebrated enough i mean mother's day comes twice in a year but father's day comes only once, Lol. So on this wonderful day where we get to celebrate those wonderful husbands, fathers, brothers and friends in our live we usually wonder what we can possibly get them this fathers' day.
Lets look at this suggestion on what to get this special men in our lives on this day specially dedicated to celebrate them.
- Shoes: This is usually a good gift idea because practically every man likes a good pair of shoe. Take a shoe from his rack, check the size and good buy him a lovely pair of shoes. Better still take him along with you have him pick out a pair he likes and pay for it.
- Watches: This are also a very safe choice for men. While not all men are particular about shoes, some actually cant do without their watch. Make sure the person you are buying it for actually likes watches.
- Cufflinks: This works very well especially if your man wears corporates a lot. Get a beautiful pair of cufflinks for your man to go with his shirts.
- Shirts: This are also a very safe gift to buy because every man especially a working class man has shirts in his closet. So why not buy him a shirt.
- Native Wear: You really cant go wrong with native wears get him a beautiful guinea material and give his tailor who already has his measurement and surprise him with it. Top it off with an agbada. I am sure that would put a smile on his face.
- Football Jersey: Practically every man in Nigeria is a football fanatic so why not order him a customised jersey from his favorite football club. That would definitely make his day.
You can also get him a cologne, treat him to a spa day or if your husband is a bookworm buy him a book. The truth is you are the one that knows what works best for the man in your life, hopefully I have helped you to come up with a perfect gift for that special Father in your life.
Remember Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, so lets take our time to celebrate them this father's day.
Happy Father's Day to all the amazing Papalettes!!